'Grandma' Meaningful Bangle
'Grandma' meaningful silver plated bangle. Quote says - A Grandma holds our hand for a moment and our hearts for a lifetime' it's the perfect sentimental gift.
Plated Jewellery over time can discolour, and show wear. So follow these few steps to keep your pieces looking in good condition for as long as possible and help reduce discolouration and tarnishing.
- Avoid contact with water, items should always be removed when bathing/showering and swimming, and exercise.
- Avoid coming in contact with beauty products, such as perfumes, Beauty products and hair products.
- Avoid contact with cleaning products, and rinse offt any chemical it may have come into contact with.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and damp enviroments, and store your items in a jewellery box or pouch, which will also help with tangling.
- To clean your plated jewellery, gently rub the surface using a soft jewellery cloth to restore shine, not a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- Store different colour plating seperately. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade/or turn colours.